Tuesday, December 24, 2013

LOA for Syler!

On 12/24 we officially had in our hand Syler's Letter of Approval (LOA) from China! We waited 62 days to finally hear China say YES he is a Laxton! I don't think we could have asked for a better day for it to come. 
There are many more steps to go, but we know we are heading in the right direction! Hopefully spring travel is still what wil happen. 

I have had so many thoughts lately of our sweet boy. We know that he knows and received our package. They said he is so happy & excited to be with our family and that he shared his candy with his friends. 

Every night I go to bed praying and wondering how he is. He is the last thought on my mind and the first when I wake up. I am constantly looking at the clock to figure out what time it is and what he might be doing. Everything we do I think about how it will be when he is home. 

I hate the waiting. I do not do well with the unknown. I don't like that he is there and I have no idea what is going on with him. If he is sick or scared or worried, what does he do? 

I remind myself often that 6 months ago I was with him and in less than that amount of time I will be with him again! If I can look back at how fast the last 6 months have flown by, it gives me a tiny bit of comfort. This time next year, our family will be complete. At the very most, in 6 months our family will be complete! 

No comments: