December in Review
- Mark and I had a weekend away in Branson.
- We hosted our Sunday School Group here.
- I hosted a Christmas Youth Party at church. Fun and Crazy times!
- Enjoyed Breakfast with Santa at Eckerts
- Drove through the Lights at Santa's Magical Kingdom.
- I managed to watch 2 seasons of Parenthood.
- And read all 3 of the Hunger Games in 5 days. ;-)
- I did not sleep much.
- We had our Family Fondue Christmas. YUM!
- Christmas upon Christmas Party with family.
- We had the Annual Nativity which was as hilarious as always. Hope I can get it posted here.
- Were joined by Shane & Elisa from China through Skype for Christmas Eve.
- Visited with Marks brother and family in from Georgia.
- Makenna & I traveled to Youth Encounter. Obviously she as a youth, me as a well not youth.
- I actually enjoyed it, loud music and all.
- Ate & ate and ate and ate
I think that about wraps it up! It was crazy and loud and fun. We stayed up late, we slept late, we played and played. I think Sage's prayer on Christmas though was the highlight.
"Dear God, I hope this is your BEST birthday ever, AMEN".
I hope your Christmas was Merry & Bright!