Monday, November 02, 2009

So Behind

My computer has died. My only one year old laptop that I love. ;-( Thankfully Mark was able to save all of my pictures and documents. I am using his computer in limited doses. It is set up for the children and so it is a hassle to try to get past all the filters! I can get emails on my phone, but can't get to my address book on there. So, I can only reply. It is annoying. Hopefully soon I will have updates on:

  • halloween
  • Maverys birthday!
  • A couple of muffin tin mondays
  • spicy girl strikes again!!
  • friends leaving to meet their new daughter in Kaz! (not even going to try to spell check on this computer!)
  • the big clothes debate & dilema we have going on.
Can you believe we are in November! Wow, time just marches on doesn't it?

2 comments:

Mom to my China Posse said...

love your new header!

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Love your new header pic!! Cant wait for a new update