Friday, June 07, 2013

Fingerprints Done!

During adoption mail delivery is like Christmas. 

Every day I hold my breath when the pile of mail is brought in. 

And Thursday I did a happy dance to see our fingerprint invitation arrived!

Today, Friday morning, we walked in to the Federal Building and they allowed us to be printed early. (Appointment was not till the 17th) 


 As we wait on the approval we are just crazy busy with finishing up the paperwork to mail off to various states for state seals saying they are all valid. For the record we have paperwork going to Illinois, Missouri, and Minnesota. Thank goodness no Pennsylvania this time! :-) I have piles on top of my piles. Just trying to check it all off. 



Things have really moved along very quickly, and we pray that they continue to do so. We have no doubt that our child is waiting. And while we do not know who that is exactly, it is still an amazing thought to think OUR child is out there. So while I try to be patient, when I picture that MY daughter or son is sitting in an orphanage, it sure puts me on my knees begging for those miracles. 


Asking for the miraculous as we wait for this last approval before we can officially send everything to China. And for the record, 22 days before I leave for China. The chance of this paperwork being done by then... 
Praying to see MIRACULOUS. 

No comments: