Monday, June 03, 2013

Update on Paperwork

The shirt sales took over everything for the last month but they are now DONE!

My order was for 187 shirts. Is that amazing or what??

I will be spending next week shipping out all those shirts, AND folding tons up tightly to take with me to Chenzhou!

The hurry up and wait of adoption is still going.

I can't believe I did not post that we got our Illinois approval!

IN LESS THAN ONE WEEK!!

They did question a few things, so I thought for sure we were in trouble and would be waiting.

But God!!!!!!!

We quickly applied for the I-800 (government approval) and that is what we are currently waiting on.

We will be invited to be fingerprinted, and then we will wait some more.

I was told the "average" wait time is 40 days but it could take up to 90 days.

We are on day 14.

Of course we are always praying for miracles. So a fingerprint appointment NOW would be good. Really want to have all of our paperwork out of our hands before I leave for China. And I am believing that CAN happen!

We are still not matched with a child. We do not know who our child will be. We are just trusting that the Lord does.

We can't wait to find out!

No comments: