Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!


We had our annual Pajama Party for New Years Eve, last night. We thought since New Years was on the weekend, we would take advantage of the extra night, and host a New Years Eve Eve party. We had a great time, though I failed to take pictures. But after everyone left, I did manage to remember the camera, and snapped a shot of my favorite Christmas Present. The chocolate fountain. if I thought I could get away w/ running this beautiful centerpiece 24 hours each day, I would. As you can tell from the table, this is the leftover mess. Didn't stop us from eating away at it at almost 3am!! (and I question why I can't stay on a diet!) Very Yummy!
We had a great time playing Cranium and Apples to Apples w/ our friends. Apples is our new favorite game. Easy and does not require a whole lot of thinking, but lots of laughs. Hope Everyone has a VERY Happy New Year! We look forward to what 2006 holds for us!

No comments: