Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Are You Still Adopting?

This is a common question I have been asked recently. It is almost getting to the point where I am embarassed. Here we were last year, just sure we would have a baby by January or at least a picture. People who I have not seen in a long while, will ask, weren't you supposed to get a baby? YES we were, and YES we are, someday. I swear it is not all made up, though I am pretty sure Malaine must think we are telling a big story to her!
Now it is May. Almost 1 year ago we were mailing off our paperwork to China. But I am praying for good things this month! Monday, Malaine and I were at Target. We went down the cabbage patch aisle and she insists I read everyone's name to her. Well what do you know, the first doll she pointed at was Sage! I would have bought her if she did not have red hair and blue eyes, not the vision we have of our Sage! But I did check out her birthday which was May 23. And it went through my head, that is our referral day. Now the chances of that happening are very, very slim. But you never know I suppose. Then later that day, a laybug flew into our car! I was very much enjoying my first day of May!
Tomorrow is National Day of Prayer. On my yahoo group we have asked everyone to pray together at 9am and 6pm. Join us will you in praying for a referral to come this month!

No comments: