Saturday, September 27, 2008

Family Pictures








If you live in the Kansas City area, or near me, and need a photographer, my brother in law is amazing! He came in town and did some family pictures for us. We had alot of fun. I think we may have challenged him with the size of our family, but he handled the pressure well from the way these turned out! We can't wait till our red thread brings home our sweet gift SOON! I have more to post, will do them in different posts.
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, despite time, place or circumstance. The thread my stretch or tangle, but it will not be broken. "
Ancient Chinese Belief

9 comments:

Finally a Family of Four said...

What a gorgeous family!! I love the pics! The ones with the red ribbon are awesome.
Renee

Stephanie said...

Shannon! Love the pictures! Your hair has gotten soooo long!
Beautiful Family. Cannot wait to see Mavery among the kiddos!
Counting down with you my friend,
and wishing we were going too!
Stephanie

Kay Bratt said...

I agree..those pics are awesome. I love the black with blue jeans. And the red thread..that is the first time I've seen that but I'll be willing to be I'll see it a lot more now!

Kay

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Brett did a great job. I love them all! Can't wait to see the rest of them.

Love ya
deb

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

GREAT photos!!! Soon there will be one more in those pictures!!!

Mom to my China Posse said...

WOW! I didn't know you were doign that this weekend. I love them! Now when can I have ours done with your Brother in law, Does he ever get this way?

Kathy

annaliese said...

beautiful! love the one with Sage running to the camera :) You look absolutely gorgeous!

now, stop reading this and get back to packing!!! ;)

M and M Girls said...

sweet photos.
Diane
June DTC
mom to the M and M Girls

julie w said...

Love the pictures!!!!
You have such a beautiful family!
Love ya,
Julie