Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Retail Therapy

Trying to post pictures, but can't figure out the new camera. So look for pictures later! I was able to get away this weekend along w/ 7 other ladies to The Lake of the Ozarks. It was members of the MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) steering team which I am a part of. It is amazing that 8 woman could stay together for 2 nights and all get along perfect! We had a blast. We stayed on property of the outlet mall. So we shopped, ate, shopped, laughed till we cried, shopped, ate, you get the picture! It was perfect therapy for me that is for sure. After being so sick, thankfully I felt fine for the weekend. And w/ the referral news coming out right before we left, it was perfect timing. I told Mark this is great therapy for referral depression. I think he is hoping referrals start speeding up because we can't afford retail therapy once a month!! :) In another post I will share our new weight loss strategy we started!

As for referrals... Sadly the rumors came true. They only included May 26-30. And 2 of those dates are weekend dates, which you don't get LID's for weekends. So, that is 3 LID's. Wow. Everyone is in shock, and can't figure out what is going on. As far as I know, they have NEVER done this few of days before. What does it mean? The really scary rumor is that May 31st is huge, so are they only planning to include that day in the next batch which will not be out till the end of April? Will they only do 5 days at a time from here on out? IF that were the case, for us that would mean a referral in July. Right now they are 21 days away from our date. Maybe they did this short batch, and then will include ALL of June in the next round? Who knows, no one really knows except China. And God of course.

So what are my thoughts? You know what? Maybe it was simply being able to "get away" for just a few days. But I feel peace. I know God has a plan. Do I understand it? No. Do I like it? No. But I trust that God loves me, He loves Sage and He wants her to be home. I also trust that He will hold her till I am there. He will bring her home when it is His time. Last week I questioned Mark, did we hear the right country? Did he maybe say, Vietnam, or Guatamala, and we just thought we heard China? But I have no doubt that he led us to China because that is where Our Sage is waiting. And I have no doubt that the moment she is finally in my arms, I will understand why we waited.

So, yes it stinks. but for now I am ok. However, anyone want to plan a girls shopping weekend for the end of April? I might need it!

No comments: