Monday, March 06, 2006

More Baby Dreams

Here is Malaine in her new "ladybug" outfit. We love ladybugs around here, as they are "supposed" to be good luck in China adoption World! Speaking of Malaine, she has been dry in panties since last night. I am not holding my breath, but maybe, just maybe SHE has decided she is done w/ diapers. Hmmm...
I have been praying that God would speak to me in my dreams. I realize I am not a very good listener and when I sleep might be the only time I am quiet enough to hear Him. So I am not sure how much I can read into this, but i did have sweet dreams last night. First, we were meeting w/ our social worker to get an update on our homestudy. She told us that we were going to be getting a referral and that they were getting ready to mail ALL of June over from China. Then we were in China, in a room, and a bunch of ladies came in carrying our babies. We could not pick Sage out of them. All of a sudden i was holding her though and she was just looking at me and calm. She was also very tiny, and she had narrow eyes. It was so real, I could "feel" her in my arms. And let me tell you, it felt good. Very good.

No comments: