Monday, March 20, 2006

SICK AGAIN!!

I have had a sore throat since last week. Blamed it on the weather, and sinus drainage. Well today I decided to "look" in my throat and I saw white spots. Called the dr and they told me to come get a strep test done. And yes, I have strep, AGAIN! Never have had strep, now I get it twice in a months time. Thankfully this time so far I don't feel like I am about to die...yet. Maybe I never got over it the first time, which seems possible, because I have not felt real great this past month, but have blamed that on being in my 9th month of pregnancy, I mean waiting! Anyways, I am back on medicine and I am taking the kids in this afternoon to get checked. Makenna has had some weird symptoms going on, so better safe than sorry. We are sick of being sick!! Mark says he is moving out before he gets anything!

No comments: