Thursday, December 16, 2010

Breakfast with Santa

For years I have wanted to go to Eckerts and have breakfast with Santa.  Every year it has just not worked out.  This year I was determined we WERE going.  And it was great fun! They have just remodeled the restaurant so it is really nice.  They serve you family style buffet which is an added bonus with 5 children.  All the food is brought to your table.  My children are HUGE breakfast fans so they were in heaven.  Santa and Ms Clause walk all around the room greeting the kids.  The price also included your photos with Santa, face painting, and decorating a sugar cookie!  And a wagon ride but the freezing rain kept us from doing that. Very fun day I hope to repeat next Christmas!

 I love this picture.  Mavery, hanging on to Sage but looking up at Santa in wonder, priceless!










1 comment:

Jodi said...

Sweet! Sweet! Sweet!!! Love your new heading too! Sooo festive!! Love it!