Monday, March 24, 2014

Prayer and Blessings

 Sunday our church called our family up to pray over us. It was such a sweet send off. Our church family has been so supportive of my mission in Chenzhou and of our adoptions. So thankful to be a part of a church that has a heart for the orphan! I think it was so good for even my little girls to be a part of such a beautiful time of love and encouragement! 

 Then after that my friends and family gathered at my favorite coffee shop for more prayer and encouragement. It was beautiful. They each had a specific area they prayed over from our flights to luggage to our guides, each of us by name, the kids, etc and so on. 

I know that many do not have the support of family and friends when they adopt, and I am SOOO thankful that we do. Not only did I feel loved, I felt that my new children to be are truly already loved by them.

They say it takes a village, and I am so grateful to say that I have one of the best around! When the going gets tough, as I know it will, I know that these dear friends will be there for me to love us through those tough times. Thank you friends for loving us well! 

No comments: