Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Sawyer Says

If you know Sawyer, you know he is just silly. You can't help but laugh at him, he is a goofball! 2 things that were to cute not to share he said recently.
When I asked him what he wanted to be for halloween he asked what his sisters were going to be. They are all 3 being ladybugs, so he said, "Then I am going to be whatever EATS ladybugs!"
Last night I was putting them to bed, and he was saying, "Mommy, I love you to the moon and I would reply w/ something, back and forth we went. He said, what is the worst thing you could do to me? I said, Take away your playstation forever. So he said, "I love you even if you take away my playstation forever". I hugged him and he sat there a minute and said in all seriousness, "well, maybe not that much." The joy of a boy!
Thursday he gets his cast removed. Thank Goodness! I guess they will xray again to make sure it is healed, and we are praying it is because we are ALL tired of his cast! 2 weeks did not sound like long, but it has been.
Tomorrow Malaine turns 4! I will put up pictures of the girls party from this weekend. We had farming fun!

No comments: