Friday, March 23, 2007

Hershey's New Friend





Dark & White Chocolate, our favorites!









Come on, give me a kiss, I want you to like me!






2posts in one night, how do you like that? Finally, I am posting pictures of our new friend! Yes, we added a new dog to the mix. Why not, right? 4 kids, 2 dogs, it is fun! We had been contemplating another dog, so Hershey could have someone to help her burn off energy. She is a spazz. (Hershey is the brown dog) My dear friend Kathy, (who has lots more children and had lots more dogs than I) could not keep her. So, we thought, why not? We met up w/ our friends last weekend, and to our house she came. She is a 1 year old cockapoo. Not our normal pick of dogs. We typically choose the dogs with squashed in faces, short hair, that most think are so ugly they are cute! The kids all said, mom, it is our first dog w/ a snout! HA! She is a pretty dog, and her coat is so soft. She has been very overwhelmed here for sure this week and scared to death. So to make sure this was going to work, we called on our very own Dog Whisperer! Couldn't get Cesar, but we did find a girl who came in and said there is hope! She took lots of notes and will be back on Monday w/ our plan. And I would assume she will train us, not the dogs! Which if you have met Hershey, you know we need all the help we can get. Now if only I could find a Kid Whisperer, maybe I could handle me some more kids... Anyhow, here she is! Her name was Rosie, which we have changed to Reeses or Reesy, to go along w/ Hershey. Yes, we have a candy problem going here!

No comments: