Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Monday, November 19, 2007
Because every little girl should have a pink kitchen at 2!
I am the birthday girl!
Two is kind of hard!
" Happy to me!" (and this is how she says it!)
Kisses to all
I am TWO cute!
Happy to me, happy to me..
And she could not wait to blow the candles out!
Oh, I can hardly believe it! 2, my baby is TWO! Terrifyingly, terrifically, TWO!!! I often blog about how spicy our Sage is, but she is also SO sweet! Someone at church made a comment one day and said, "Sage is the poster child for adoption". And she just is. She LOVES everyone, and knows no stranger. And if you think you are going to get by her w/ out saying hi, think again! She can't hardly stand it if someone ignores her. We all say here, "who is cute" and in her sweet Sagey voice she yells ME! She is a people person and just happy. Some Sage stuff for 2
- She talks, ALOT! And her voice is NOT quiet! I am amazed by how many things she says now. To many words to even count. I love you and hug me are our favorites to hear.
- She asks to sit on the potty, but when you are a spicy girl, sitting does not last long!
- LOVES to read. Which is the ONLY thing that gets her to sit for any length of time.
- Dia(dora) is her favorite. She likes the show for background noise, but is very excited to see anything w/ her on it.
- Still attached to the mer mer(pacifier) we TRY to only let her have it when in bed or for car rides. When I walk into her room in the morning, she throws it down in bed and says night night mer mer. And in the car as soon as we stop she hands it to me, here mama. Maybe by 3 it will be gone!
- She is an AWESOME sleeper, praise the Lord! When you live life as full as she does, you can only CRASH to get your energy back up!
- Enjoys art, mainly drawing on herself or any other object besides paper, but we are proud of her creative abilities to find all those amazing places to draw! ;)
- Can dress herself and is quite excited about that.
- Has a very strong opinion of what she wants and does not want.
- Is a HUGE daddy's girl. And Papa's girl.
Sage ChenYi Mae, my 2 year old. Delivered to us straight from the hands of a loving Father. A Father who loves her more. He made her for this family and she is more than we could have ever imagined. Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
Posted at 10:31 PM
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Posted at 8:01 AM
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Posted at 3:50 PM
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Posted at 10:02 PM
Friday, November 02, 2007
Posted at 11:48 PM
Who me, I am a sweet Angel! Girls just want to have fun!
Ms Spice is wearing me out. Is it that I am older now? 4 children? Homeschooling? Or is it that she just truly is a Spicy girl? These are pictures from just this week. So far we
- jumped off a glass coffee table onto our booty.
- found soap and tried to wash our own hair.
- climbed up on the counter and took a dive into the bathtub during bath.
- climbed up on the bar stool and fell OVER the counter into the sink full of water, after squirting the Dawn all over her pants.
Mark and I go to bed at night and we just lay there and laugh, and PRAY that we (and she) will survive tomorrow. I really do watch my children by the way. But a mom does have to use the potty sometimes or help someone else go potty or well you know, just be a mom! If we could just lock her in a rubber room for the next year, life might be easier!
After telling my mom about Sage's hair washing episode, she says. "It is amazing, you did not give birth to her and she STILL has your genes!"
Posted at 3:26 PM