Friday, January 08, 2010

Kitchen Organizing FINISHED!

The cabinet I talked about yesterday was bugging me. So I figured I could finish it during nap time today. Threw away a pile of recipes I know I will never actually make, organized the ones I hope I do get around to in my recipe binder
Added a few cookbooks to the get rid of pile, but kept most, as you can see.
The bin is holding all my Kraft magazines along with lots of those tiny cookbooks.
This is Makennas pile of cookbooks. She enjoys cooking and is a good cook to!
I did decide that I would still store dishes that I need to return in here in the open space. If you recognize your dish, please let me know because I need to work on labeling them with who they belong to! ;-)
And now, I need to finish this.
And that.
And those cabinets, ugh!

Next room to tackle, the laundry room.

1 comment:

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Wow, you go girl!!! Wish I could get motivated but with the lovely sleeping issues I deal with it is not happening anytime soon. :-(