Tuesday, February 15, 2011

An Interview with Sage-5 years old



Q: What is your name/nicknames 
Sage/ChenYi Qiao/ChenYi Mae/QiaoQiao/Sagey Boo


 Q: What do you like about your age?
 That Mavery is my friend.

Q: Why do you like to be a girl in this family?
 Cause we get long hair, and you picked me and named me Sagey Boo.

Q:What do you like about being the baby in the family?
I still get a mer mer.  (this would be her pacifier. The shame!)


Q: Do you wish you had a another brother? 
I want to have 2 buddies. (she calls Sawyer her buddy) I want to be the big sister. 


Q: What was your favorite vacation?  
Mall of America, I like all the trips. 


Q: What is your favorite bible story?  
Jesus died on the cross for us. 

Q: Why do you love Jesus?
Because He made us.  And he made the earth. 

 Q:  What is something your mom always says to you?
Your my baby

Q:  What makes your mom happy?
When I hug her and give her presents on her birthday. Even when she is sad I hug her.

Q:  What makes your mom sad?
That I sneak my mer mer and I am not allowed to have it. And at naptime when I am not napping.  When I hit Mavery or argue with you. 

Q: What does your mom dream about? 
ME.  Mommy, do you dream about me?

Q: How does your mom serve others? 
teaches everyone at church.

 Q:  How does your mom make you laugh?
Tickle me.

Q:  How old is your mom?
35

Q:  How tall is your mom?
tall

Q:  What is her favorite thing to do?
Hug me



 Q:  What does your mom do when you’re not around?
  Go somewhere with Daddy.


Q: What is your mom good at? 
Taking care of me.

Q:  What does your mom do for a job?
Clean the dishwasher

Q:  What is your mom’s favorite food?
Shrimp

 Q:  If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
I don't know.



Q:  What do you and your mom do together?
We go on special days. I get a makeup phone and we go to the nail place and get our nails painted.

Q:  How are you and your mom the same?
We both have white on our shirt.


Q:  How are you and your mom different?
I am wearing some green and you black.



 Q:  How do you know your mom loves you?
She got me in China. She kisses me every day and at night time and nap.

Q:  What does your mom like most about your dad?
Because you got alot of babies.


Q:  Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
 Chinese Restaurant

Q: If you could have any job in the world, what would you do?
Delivering Mail

Q: If you could be a superhero, what would your superpower be?
I would shoot fire and ice

Q: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you like to go?
Georgia Why? Cause it is sunny there and they have a pool at Brett &Amy and Tyler and Grahams.  (her cousins moved there)

Q: If you could build anything, what would you like to build?
A house A silver house







Q: If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you want?
PUGGIE poo poo and a kitten! (Sage is obsessed with pugs and REALLY wants one!)

Q: If you could look like someone else, who would it be?
You mommy. ( Awww! )

Q: If you had plenty of money, what would you buy?
everything and a stitchy tent (ever since Disney Sage has been in love with Stitch, as in Lilo & Stitch)




Q: What is your favorite thing to do in school?
Play barbies Barbies? At School? Mom, they do have barbies at school!

Q: Have you ever sneaked a peek at presents that were hidden from you?
 yes, What?? The lollipop girls were in a bag, a white bag by your door. you mean in my closet? oh yeah.  (guess I better get a bit more sneaky!)

Q: What is your favorite thing to do when you are alone?
Play with my bears, play with all my unicorns and and and kitty cats

Q: What is your favorite vegetable?
Carrots I LOVE carrots with ranch dress.  Mom, I REALLY like Ranch dressing.  And I really want rapunzle.

Q: What is your favorite season of the year?
I like Summer Why? It is nice and hot and I wish I won a pool in our front yard. A BIG big pool.

Q:  What is your favorite Bible verse? 
The bible?

No comments: