Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Help Bring Alivia Home!

Besides getting a child through adoption, one of the greatest gifts we are given is friendships with people we would have probably never met.  Kathy & I were matched as "secret pals" during my wait for Sage & her wait for her 3rd daughter from China.  She lives just a few hours away from me, so we have been able to get together on many occasions, and have just formed such a great friendship through the years. 
They have once again been called back to China for their 6th adoption! Isn't Alivia beautiful?  After 5 other adoptions you can imagine trying to come up with the money for another. But they know that the Lord has led them to their daughter, and they know He will provide.  Please take a look at their blog at all the ways you can help them in bringing home sweet Alivia.

1 comment:

Mom to my China Posse said...

Thanks Shannon, I feel so blessed to be your friend!