Friday, August 19, 2011

Time flies...

Time flies when you are having fun! Actually it flies even when you are not having fun doesn't it? Posts to come...

  1. Vacation Bible School, Rockin it Old School, 80s style!
  2. Our Family Vacation
  3. Goodbye Summer!
  4. Hello Kindergarten, and our adjustment as our baby birds fly the nest. 
  5. My newest addiction. 
  6. Homeschool coming soon.
  7. Updates on Chenzhou Air
  8. Updates on my Sweet Rosebud
  9. Organizing and Cleaning out
  10. Welcoming a sweet friend from China to stay!
And more, hopefully soon. 

1 comment:

Cassie said...

our boys did that VBS while they stayed at gran and gran daddy's house while Sarah and I were with my mom. They LOVED it... our church did pandamania and they loved that too..LOL Man I wish I lived closer to you and met you and your wonderful family in person. I think we would be great friends!...