Friday, January 13, 2006

Cooking my way to Referral!

My sister in law was telling me she got a stand mixer for Christmas and just loved it. So i had mixer envy, and a wad of cash from Christmas burning a hole in my pocket. I began interviewing all my friends, and it seems i was the only one w/ out one of these mixers! So kohls had a sale this week, and since i can't buy cute little tiny baby clothes for Sage, I decided to go for it. Isn't it lovely? This is the kitchen aide artisian blah blah blah. Sawyer and I baked cookies today and I have to admit, it was pretty impresive. Goes great in my kitchen w/ the stainless steel appliances, and you all know black is my favorite color. (makenna just finds that weird!) The only problem? Baking cookies and everything else that I am wanting to try out to make, does not equal low fat, healthy food. Oh well, it takes my mind off of waiting. Mark says, I can't believe you would spend that on a mixer! As if he has any room to talk. Have you seen what his i mean our christmas present to each other was? Hint: Hangs on the wall, and we watch it..... Men, I think i will go look for more recipes! :)

No comments: