Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Referral Dreams

I dreamed of Sage last night. This is rare, I don't normally, though I always want to! In my dream, we got the call for our referral, which was a shock, because it was way earlier than expected. So is that a sign? We did get a girl, and her birthday was October 30th. The weird thing about that was, I have been praying that God would reveal her birthday to me. Call me crazy, but I just want to know! So last week I REALLY prayed about that, and then I have this dream and this is the date. Which I kept saying all along, just watch, she is going to have an October birthday because that is when Makenna and Malaine have birthdays. So maybe it was becuase I have been thinking that, or maybe.... Also, in my dream she was from Chongquing, which is where my cousins daughter is from, and also a new "adoption" friend of mine just returned from there w/ her baby. And they both keep telling me they are hoping that Sage is from there, of course. I am not going to forget this, and if it comes true? Wow! It was so real and such a neat dream. Sage was beautiful of course! Then I woke up, but i woke up smiling! I just can't wait to see what God has in store for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your dream comes true but I'm really hoping for a boy when was Sawyer born?
Linda