Thursday, January 26, 2006

100 Good Wishes Quilt



As most of you know, we are TRYING to put together a quilt for the baby. If you go to our website, you can read the full details. www.laxtonkids.com. Click on quilt. We have 50 squares, but still need 50 more to complete it. I have attached some of the pages of blessings and prayers that we have been sent. We love looking through this album and reading the sentiments from our family and friends. The plan is to have the quilt made, but that may wait even till after the baby is home. We REALLY want to get the squares though! It is not that hard! We have more squares from my online adoption friends, than i have from my family! Yes that is a subtle hint. So let me know if you have any questions, please email me. laxton@htc.net 50 more!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shannon, so many of your wishes and material look so familiar. I've got my squares together, but I don't have the batting or backing together. Good Luck!
Tana LID 6/30 - June Jitterbug