Thursday, January 11, 2007

I v'e Been Tagged!

By The Waala Family

A - available or taken: Taken forever
B- best friend: My Jesus & Of course, my husband
C- cake or pie: cake, filled choclate with Chocolate, Costco, YUM!
D- drink of choice: Cherry Coke, but usually trying to diet so Diet Dr Pepper
E-essential item you use everyday: Computer, but baby wipes is a close second.
F-favorite color: If I admit I love black and brown, will I be labeled weird? ;)
G-gummy bears or worms: like those sour worms, though not as much as chocolate!
H-hometown: Columbia, Illinois
I-indulgence: Chocolate, caramel with chocolate, reading & bubblebaths.
J-January or February: January-always a new start and the house seems so much bigger w/ Christmas decorations down!
K-kid's names: Makenna(9) Sawyer (6) Malaine (4) Sage (1)
L-life incomplete without: My relationship with God/Family and Friends
M-marriage date: 6/11/94
N-number of siblings: 1
O-oranges or apples: Apples, covered in Chocolate or caramel!
P-phobias or fears: Fear I will look back and say "I should have..."
Q-favorite quote: Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. But prefer a bible verse Now Faith is being sure of what we hope for, and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1
R-reason to smile: God trusted me with 4 kids! And He calls me by name.
S-season: Fall
T-tag 3 people: Jenn/One House--Taylor Grace--Ceradsky's
U-unknown fact about me: I met my husband in the church nursery as a baby.
V-veggie I don't like: Easier to list what i do like!
W-worst habit: Getting overly passionate about things(can be my worst, but also my best!)
X-xrays: Do ultrasounds count?
Y-your favorite food: American Chinese, Good Italian and CHOCOLATE!
Z-zodiac: Aries

No comments: