Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My New Favorite Recipe

Picture does not do these sandwiches justice. I had them at a baby shower last month, and WOW!! So made them for Christmas Eve and they were a huge hit. I promise you will LOVE them! And though it appears they might be soggy, I guarantee they are not. YUM-O!

Poppyseed Ham Rolls

12 hawaiian sweet rolls
12 slices ham of choice
12 slices swiss cheese
Prepare sandwiches and place in 9 x 13 pan.

cook to melted on stovetop
1 stick butter
1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
1 Tablespoon Teriyaki Sauce(original recipe was for worchester, i like the teriyaki)
1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
1 Tablespoon Poppy Seeds

Pour mixture over the top of the already made sandwiches. Refrigerate at least one hour prior to baking. (can be made a day in advance) Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. I saved the leftovers and reheated a few days later and still good! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Truly Blessed said...

Sounds great. I can't wait to try them!