Thursday, December 13, 2007

Santa Claus




Last year we never made it to visit "Ho Ho" so this year was Sage's first time to sit w/ him! She really studied him while we were in line and we were talking it up, thinking she would NOT go to him. But he came over to us in line and was playing w/ her and she sat right on his lap! Now, getting her to smile was impossible, but I was just happy she did not scream!

When Santa asked Sage what she wanted for Christmas, she immediately pointed to the bowl of candy canes and said "CANDY". Now THAT is a request Santa can handle!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hi there! I am just trying to get the word out that I am designing blogs for a good cause. It costs $20 and part goes to Real Hope for Haiti and part goes to funding my humanitarian aid trip to the Dominican Republic. Please check out my blog at http://madebynikki.blogspot.com if you are interested!
Thanks,
Nikki