Saturday, January 05, 2008

A Quiet Sage is not a Good Sage




It has been a long day, and Sage has just been especially spicy. We took down Christmas, and you know that is a job. I was sitting on the couch reading to Malaine and I asked, anyone seen Sage? I call out for her and I hear back, "What" which just cracks me up when she talks so big. She comes running down the hall and this is what I see..


TOOTHPASTE being used as SOAP! She said "washing hands". Well at least our spicy girl is a clean girl. And smelling quite Minty tonight I might add!
I reminded myself that I do get a 2 week vacation later this year! hehe! My mom has already said she is buying Sage a leash while we are gone, Probably not a bad idea!

5 comments:

tiffany said...

LOL Well at least it wasn't nail polish or scissors keeping her quiet. I speak from experience on this. ;)

Michelle said...

LOL! I love the phrase "Sage has been especially spicy". As the mom to a spicy girl, I SO know what you mean!!

Cute matching outfits! I could not resist buying matching outfits when we were first matched with Sophie. I hid most of them
from my husband. : ) Are those little pink shoes similar to Crocs? I have Crocs for the girls and love them, but those shoes you have are adorable!

my3 kids said...

OH oh too funny. What a monkey...Our Emma has done this with her cousin....2 minds working together and they squeezed out the whole tube of toothpaste into the sink in a matter of a couple minutes. Little monkey's. Guess it could have been worse...LOL

Esther said...

Sage surly has the Asian blood running in her... Don't you know that we Asians are climbers?

CresceNet said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.