Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Sawyer's Brother Song




Every once in awhile Sawyer decides he has had it with being the only boy around here. Alot of the time he claims he enjoys his role. But lately he has been on a kick of wanting a brother. I should get it on video, but here are a few of the lyrics from his "song". And no, we are not adding a boy anytime soon. I would consider a BOY dog before a boy boy. ;-) For the record, we HAVE considered getting ANOTHER dog, but then our common sense did kick in (which is rare actually, that we use common sense!) and we decided now might not be the best time for a puppy either.
"I am only 9 years old
nah nah nah nah
And I am tortured from my head to my toes
nah nah nah nah
I have ONE
nah nah
TWO
nah nah
THREE
nah nah
FOUR sisters
and it is not fair, I need a brotherrrrrrrrrrrr"
There was more to it, maybe I can get him to re-sing for a video! This boy of mine is pretty hilarious.
** I did add a few Sage posts under this one.

2 comments:

Mom to my China Posse said...

lol....... As you know my son has 6 sisters and hes the only boy so tell Sawyer it can get worse. lol.... I still think a puppy isn't a bad idea right now but what do i know I thrive in chaos most of the time.

Anonymous said...

Pooooor Sawyer! If I know him, I'm sure he can hold his own around those wonderful sisters of his! Ya gotta love him though - I would love to see it on video!

Love
Aunt Deb