Thursday, May 15, 2008

And it is off!


ImageChef.com Flower Text



I just got the email that our Dossier is leaving today and will be to China tomorrow!!!!!

DTC =Dossier to China Dossier=All that paperwork we have done!

Next 3 letters we are looking for is LID. (Log In Date) Then we offically being counting, and waiting and counting and waiting! But we know the date SHOULD be one day next week. So I told Mark I figure I have about 50 days of peace, then it will be back to crazy mama again!

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

FANTASTIC news, Shannon!!! Now go CELEBRATE, you're one step closer to Mavery :)

Mom 2 six said...

What a milestone !!
Yiiipppee !!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Woohoo!!! I am SO happy for you Shannon! A HUGE step closer to Mavery!

nn said...

恭喜!!!

God has been truly gracious to you and your family!!!! Don't let go of Him...