Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Swimming, I mean Bathtime fun!

**Scroll down to bottom of the blog and pause my music so you can hear the bathtime fun!

The girls don't typically take a bath in their suits, but I wanted you all to see how much fun we have around here. Sage is just so crazy in the tub, I have one video of showing how long she stays under the water, it is wild! In China Mavery did not like to be in the tub at all, but now she runs and jumps right in! But as you can tell, she is not quite as crazy about the water as Sage, though I am not sure many 3 years olds act as Sage does in the water!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is priceless!

Deb

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Oh the love of sisters! That Sage is a fish...wow...I'm impressed!

Shawnstribe said...

awesome!!!!
Sage and X X would be swimming buddies!!!!
wish we all lived closer
xxx
s