Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday-Back to School!






2 posts in one day! I have a bunch more to go, but not tonight. Awhile back my cousin Amy told me about Muffin Tin lunches. I stumbled across a few blogs recently that are literally dedicated to this fun lunch idea, so decided we would start having them here on Mondays. My kids thought it was lots of fun. They were not all that excited about the muffin tins, I think because I serve every meal to them in a tray w/ compartments. But they were thrilled about the fun theme. You can base your lunch on a book or movie, color, etc.. Our first day was our first day of school so that was our theme. An apple with a worm, ABC pasta, jello jiggler to look like an apple, carrots as pencils, breadsticks shaped into letters, & scrabble cheez its. Stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

Mom to my China Posse said...

What a awesome idea! Send me the links I would love to try a Muffin tin day.