1. She was born on her due date of October 1.
5. She is taking drama with our home school group and enjoys that also. Of course we know she is dramatic!
8. She is the hardest worker in our house. If you give her a check list, you know it will get done.
9. She FINALLY admits she likes home schooling, and even said today she might just stay home with me for high school.
10. She wants to be a vet when she grows up. Or she did till math became difficult this year, but I hope she still follows her passion for animals.12. She makes breakfast and lunch for the kids, because she LIKES to. I could not survive with out her.
13. Does not have her appendix, because she it burst when she was 6. Walked around for a full weekend barely complaining. High pain tolerance!
We love you so much Makenna Kaylee! We are so blessed to have you as our firstborn and know you are a gift to our whole family. Thank you for being such a great leader, I know God has big plans for you!