Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mavery Gotcha Day 2 years October 13th








Last year I did not pull out Maverys gotcha outfit. We were still in attachment therapy and I was not sure it would be a smart thing. This year I did. Sometimes I wonder what she is thinking in that little head of hers. As I pulled it out and showed her, she asked what the smell was. I told her, that is what China smells like. And you could tell she was really trying to process that. I wonder when she smelled it, does she remember? Because I do. It is amazing to me how a scent can take you back there so quickly. I keep their gotcha day clothes in sealed baggies, and it still lingers on them. So many memories wrapped up in those bags. 2 years together. Happy Gotcha Day Mavery Raye!

1 comment:

Love for Lilly Yin said...

Happy Gotcha Mavery.