Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Shane turns 30!


Notice Esther and Makenna arm wrestling!

This picture made me laugh, at least you can see his cake!


Me and my boy



Malaine, Dalayna & Jaylyn



Sweet Mavery




My baby brother, my only brother turned 30 on Christmas Eve. We had fun celebrating him while he was in town over the weekend. I am very proud of my brother and the choices he has made. He graduated college and was starting his career when He felt God was calling him down a whole different path than the "Career world". He believed he was being called into missions and decided to attend Southern Seminary in Louisville, Ky. He went on a mission trip to Bulgaria and I thought that he might end up there. Then he went to China and God grabbed his heart for the people and we will see what the future holds! He plans to return and of course we are thrilled with that. I told him maybe we would be there adopting again when he moved over! hehe! Happy Happy Birthday Shane, we love you. Thanks for being a wonderful brother and an amazing Uncle!

No comments: