Thursday, May 14, 2009

Maverys heart Check

We went Tuesday to see Maverys cardiologist. We did get her to lay on the table with out me this time so that was progress. But wow, this echo took over an HOUR to do and by the end she was tired of m & ms even which for Mavery is a big deal! You can see we also took Sage, the doctor said he wanted to see her. Yeah, she is cute isn't she now where is the babysitting for the rest of the time! ;-) Actually both girls did pretty well considering how long it took. The worst part is that after the echo is when the doctor is talking and by that point, I hear nothing but blah blah blah blah covered with little girly squeals. What I did get is that things have not really changed, if anything they are a little worse. So, they will do another heart catheterization and put a stent in to open up the artery into her lung. He is hopeful that after this we will be done. He promised me they would not do the same medication they did on the first cath, I told him if he does he is taking her home afterwards! This will be done on June 4th at Childrens and they told us we will have to stay the night this time. I feel much more peaceful this time and just ready to have it behind us. A cath seems like nothing after open heart surgery and we just want her heart to be fixed.


Party of Seven said...

We will be thinking and praying for Mavery. That is just what Ava had done but they decided to wait on the stent. One night in the hospital and all was well. :-)

Mom 2 six said...

We will be praying for you !

Mom to my China Posse said...

Praying for Miss Mavery and Momma too!