Monday, May 04, 2009

What will Baby Bee?

On Sunday I was able to celebrate this sweet little guy with his parents, our church family and friends. Omari was born at just 26 weeks along and is doing amazing. Terri & Renaldo just joined our church family not to long ago. Renaldo was my BFF Julies foster son when he was younger for a time. He is an amazing christian young man and we consider it a blessing that we have been able to get to know them.
We went with a Bee theme that I saw on tip junkie (that site is the best!) and ran with it. My friend made this adorable cake. She is just getting into decorating and I think she did an amazing job! You can check out more of her work here.
http://tracy-sweetpeacakes.blogspot.com/Julie, Omaris Grandma, getting ready to lead us in a group prayer. What an honor to be able to pray for Baby Omari and his parents!
Some of the girls who helped with the shower.

It was a fun theme, so bright!
I stole this idea from our MOPS retreat last weekend. They had bible verses on branches. I just took quotes from Omaris blog.


My friend Kelly made this diaper cake. Is that not the cutest thing ever? It was just perfect!
I was so proud of our church family. Alot of people have not been able to get to know them well yet, but we had about 75 people there! Plus many that helped us out by making desserts, setting up and cleaning up. Can't wait till this sweet little boy is home! His due date was June so he is getting there.
If you would like to check out Omaris blog it is at

No comments: