Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cute Sayings..

Things I hope I never forget how much they made me smile at the time...

We were doing some yardwork and Mark had borrowed his dad's old pickup truck to haul rock in. The kids were all playing in the cab and having a good time. All of a sudden we hear, " Look at this, you have to turn this thing around and around to get the window down, that is SO cool!" Ah, the good old days!

We were telling Makenna how much we appreciated her help with the younger ones and how great she was to always chase Sage etc.. her reply "Yes, I sure could use a vacation..."

After eating at Lamberts, a place where you can't help but leave feeling sick, Sawyer told us, "If I eat one more thing I am going to blow!"

Anything that comes from Sage's mouth right now is just hilarious. She talks SO big and clear and DEEP. I have to record it for you, it is the funniest thing ever. But some of our favorite Sage sayings are..

What that noisy? (and her ears hear EVERYTHING so we hear this quite often)

Anytime you tell her something, she replies w/ Ok, What? over and over and over and over.

Sage, don't jump on the bed.

OK, what?

Sage, don't climb on the counter.
Ok, what?

Sage, don't pee on the floor.
Ok, what?

When asked where she is supposed to peepee
"right there" pointing to the floor.
Sigh...

When she talks, she pauses between each word.

"where my van go??" (when we were gone for branson)

"daddy broke my car seat." (when we took it out of the van)

" I like my sausage" or my mer mer, or my bear.


These kids make me laugh, alot!

No comments: