Friday, June 26, 2009

3 years ago...

Referral Anniversary! June 26th, 2009

June 26th, 2008

June 26th, 2007

June 26th, 2006



Ahhh referral day! Kind of like the day your child is born, but you only get a glimpse of them and are told you can't hold them still. No matter that you have waited and waited and WAITED! You will wait some more. I thought once I had a picture, it would be ok. But I was wrong. It was worse because then I knew her face. Yet all that waiting and here we are. Sage has moved from that picture to our wild little spicy girl! The one who makes us laugh so hard we cry. The one I am certain would be a hippie child she has such a free spirit. The one who teaches us how to have fun no matter what. The one who taught us the heart of our Father and opened our eyes to what adoption really is. 3 years ago today, we got just a glimpse of those things to come. In my wildest dreams I could never have imagined how much that little girl in the picture would forever change me. My prayer come true.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love this post!! What great pictures! She is such a cute, cute girl!!