Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Princess Hair, kind of















I love this blog and if you have a little princess or 2, or 3, or like me FOUR, then you need to check out this site. I am trying to come up with some creative ideas for princess make overs for the girls in Disney. Would love to do Bippity Boppity Boutique, but I just can't spend the money. I thought I could, I want to, but I just can't. Not when I think of all the cute outfits I could buy with that money! ;-) So, I will have to make my own boutique. In our room. And while I may not be the fairy godmother sprinkling the magic fairy dust, I certainly am a mother and can bring along my own pixie dust. Or simply glitter. And a few fancy new hair dos. We had our first session today and I thought they turned out pretty well. The girls were excited. I had Sage & Malaine done before Mavery was up from her nap and when she saw the girls she said "when my hair gets longer" while patting her head. Poor Mavery, she wants long hair so bad! Though she really does have some beautiful wave to her hair. She was very proud of her pigtails especially because I added a 3rd in back. (my girls are always wanting 3, why is that?) Hopefully their hair will grow out a little bit more in the next 2 1/2 months so we can have some fun!

No comments: