Thursday, February 05, 2009

500 pieces of laundry?













Maybe not 500, but I bet it is close. It is my 500th post though so that is exciting! I have been complaining about our washer and dryer for quite some time. I did not feel the clothes were getting clean and they were so beat up looking to me. My inlaws told Mark while we were in China the dryer took to long and when they were here last week, they officially announced the washer is dead. Since Mark works for GE we were lucky to be able to get this combo for almost $1000 LESS than what we would have paid at Best Buy! Mark was pretty excited about that and I am just excited period. Mark even went ahead and got the pedestals for them, as our valentines/his birthday gift. Isn't that a sweet husband? They were delivered today and you can tell the girls thought it was very exciting to watch! There sure are alot of buttons so hopefully I can figure it out because I have not washed since before the hospital. Imagine that pile of laundry!

3 comments:

Mom to my China Posse said...

you will love a front loader! we got the pedestals as well but have to admit I forget about the space in the drawers and never use them, thanks for reminding me about the pedastals. lol........ Happy washing!

annaliese said...

ooooh! they are sooo pretty :) enjoy!

Luke Holzmann said...

Congratulations on 500 posts!

~Luke