Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Update #1 from the OR

They called and said they had cut through at 9:10. She is on the heart and lung bypass machine and her vitals are good. Said they would call again soon and that the doctor would probably come out and talk to us after that update.

I don't know alot, or really what is going on back there. But I do know that God is in that operating room. He knit Maverys heart together and breaths each beat that happens. He knit her heart together long before I even knew she existed. He has written her life story on the palm of His hand and in His own heart. I believe He has big plans for my baby girl and that her story has only just begun.

I am ready to see her and just kiss those chubby cheeks.

2 comments:

Mom to my China Posse said...

I keep checking for updates and Mavery has been in my prayers all day. You know I kept asking about the day and time of surguery because we had hoped to come and sit with you but the weather isn't permitting. Know your in my thoughts and prayers though, Kathy

Jackie said...

This mom in Pennsylvania has been praying today for your beautiful Mavery, for you and the rest of your family. Hold Tight!