Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Update

Just typed out an ENTIRE long blog and blogger and the network here lost it. AHHH. So short version becaues I am so tired i can't see straight.

The breathing tube came out not long after we saw her. Which was shocking because when we first saw her they said at least another day. But she is doing wonderful off of it. (as far as breathing)

She was VERY agitated and restless and has shown them all her fighting spirit here. It has taken alot of tries to find what will help her relax. She was in pain, she was telling me mommy it hurts, mommy owie, mommy my belly aches. She is calm now, I gave her a pacifier! And she is sleeping, so hopefully will stay that way.

They still think we might come home this weekend! PLEASE let that be true!

Hope to write more tomorrow, because I want to remember my thoughts of this day, but while she sleeps, I need to sleep.

THANK YOU, so many thank yous I can't even start. Please keep praying. We are not done yet.

3 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Praying for continued healing and that you are able to rest!

Love,
Robin

Cassie said...

Yea Praise God! I pray peaceful sleep for both of you. May the Holy Spirit descend upon you and protect you both through the night and fill you with continued peace through out the next day!

My love to you both!

Cassie

Holly said...

Shannon,
I've been checking your blog all day and am smiling after reading your latest update. I hope she is indeed home for the Superbowl!!